Enjoy a full-day adventure including a 'funyak' (inflatable canoe) and jet boat ride on the Dart River within the untamed beauty of UNESCO-listed Mount Aspiring National Park. Courtesy transfers, lunch, and all equipment are included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Check-in at the desk inside The Station Building, Queenstown at 8:15 AM. If self-driving to Glenorchy, check-in at 45 Mull Street, Glenorchy at 9:15 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Children must be at least 1-meter tall and 5 years or older
- Infants (under 5 years) travel free of charge if they are at least 1-meter tall
- You’re welcome to self-drive and join the experience from Glenorchy - contact the local operator after booking to discuss
- Picnic Lunch includes a choice of sandwich (chosen at the time of purchase). Please contact the operator if any special dietary requirements should apply.
- Professional photos are captured during the jet boat experience and are available for purchase on the day
- You are welcome to bring your camera to capture your own images throughout the day