Discover the glacier-fed waters of Dart River on a half-day tour from Queenstown. Enjoy courtesy transfers to Glenorchy and a thrilling 2-hour jet-boat experience.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Check-in at the desk inside the Station Building in Queenstown at 8:15 AM. If self-driving to Glenorchy, check-in at 45 Mull Street, Glenorchy at 9:15 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Children must be at least 1-meter tall and 5 years or older
- Infants (under 5 years) travel free of charge if they are at least 1-meter tall
- You’re welcome to self-drive and join the experience from Glenorchy - contact the local operator after booking to discuss
- Professional photos are captured during the jet boat experience and are available for purchase on the day
- You are welcome to bring your camera to capture your own images throughout the day
- Guided walk requires moderate fitness. The walking track is mostly well-formed; some sections may be steep, rough or muddy