Take a magical journey into Middle Earth and explore unique Lord of the Rings film locations from Queenstown to Glenorchy. Visit the stunning UNESCO World Heritage site of Mount Aspiring National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please wait outside by the wooden seats on the Camp Street side and look out for the white Toyota vans with "Pure Glenorchy" written on the side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- This activity does not involve a lot of walking and you may stay in the vehicle if you do not wish to get out at any of the stops
- A minimum of two participants is required for the tour to operate
- This activity is not suitable for children under 5 years old
- No large luggage items/ prams or strollers are permitted on board