Enjoy an all-day tour of Central Otago’s stunning vineyards by Helicopter and Jeep Wrangler. Take part in several unique wine tastings, and learn about wine production.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- You'll be picked up from your accommodation in Queenstown by private limousine.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- Max 120kg per passenger. Overall weight limits also apply to the helicopter flight
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 18 years old (ID required - passport or NZ drivers licence)
- The tour is weather dependent so please remain flexible with your availability in case the tour needs to be rescheduled
- Wineries may be substituted without notice due to availability or vineyard workflow restrictions