Discover Milford Sounds breathtaking fiord from the air in an extended helicopter ride! Land in Milford, enjoy a nature walk, then fly the length of Milford Sound to the Tasman Sea and land on the beach. Experience a third landing on a glacier.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Starting times 10:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 2:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a scenic helicopter flight high above Fiordland National Park
- Land in Milford Sound and on a glacier for a stunning view
- Touch down on a wild West Coast beach looking out at the Tasman Sea
- Courtesy coach is available to pickup and drop-off passengers from all Queenstown accommodation
- Qualified pilots and full safety briefing
- 2.5-hour helicopter experience with glacier and beach landing
- In-flight commentary to highlight the points of interest
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Bookings: it is strongly recommended that you make your flight bookings in advance an at the start of your Queenstown itinerary. If the tour cannot operate due to adverse weather, your booking can be rescheduled or you can receive a full refund.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your reservation more than 24 hours from the departure time, a full refund will be made. Cancellations within 24 hours of the departure time will incur a 25% cancellation fee.
- The away times (flight durations) specified in the flight tour itineraries are approximate & can be subject to weather conditions. On occasion, flight paths & landing locations may change at the pilot’s discretion. We will always keep you informed of any changes to the published information.
- Minimum numbers apply. Individual bookings may be combined & upgrades offered if necessary to achieve minimum numbers.
- Please advise us in advance if you weigh over 100kg.
- Glacier/snow landing are subject to weather and availability.