Fly return from Queenstown to Milford Sound and enjoy spectacular views of the mountains, waterfalls and lakes of the Fiordland National Park. In Milford Sound you will board the Cruise and travel the length of the Sound to the mouth of the Tasman Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy the 40 minute return scenic flights where every passenger gets a window seat and a great view of the stunning scenery
- See wildlife in Milford Sound such as Seals and dolphins at times as well as the majesty of Milford Sound while cruising on a small intimate cruise
- Enjoy complimentary transfers from all centrally located Accommodation providers in Queenstown
- 40 minute return scenic flights from Queenstown to Milford Sound
- 2 hour full length cruise in Milford Sound with Mitre Peak Cruises
- Complimentary Transfers to and from all centrally located accommodation in Queenstown
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Infants are classed as under 11kgs and are Free of Charge. They are required to sit on an adults knee. Infants/Children over 11kgs will require their own seat and will need to be charged at a child rate.