Embark on a full-day tour to numerous filming locations of the Lord of the Rings trilogy along the shores of Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding areas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from central Queenstown accommodations is included. Surround suburbs (Kelvin Heights, Frankton, Arthur's Point, Fernhill and others) by arrangement. Please contact to reconfirm pick up arrangement and time.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- The tour operates in all weather conditions
- Minimum numbers apply (min 2 per tour for confirmed departure, min 4 on NZ public holidays)
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund