This activity, attraction, or activity provider has been certified eco-friendly by a third-party agency. GetYourGuide works with organizations from all over the world to bring you tours and activities that support sustainable practices.
Fly a private helicopter over the Kawarau Gorge and admire scenic alpine views with an alpine landing. Taste the renowned wines of two Central Otago wine regions and learn more about the history and culture of this unique part of New Zealand.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Queenstown Hotel or private rental pick up available - please provide accommodation details
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please advise of any dietary requirements
- Please bring jacket, ID, sunglasses, and sunscreen.