Enjoy a thrilling experience in the Garvie Mountain Range, combining a scenic helicopter flight from Queenstown with exhilarating snowmobiling. Admire spectacular views of New Zealand's wilderness on a fully-guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is Glacier Southern Lakes Helicopters, 35 Lucas Pl, Frankton, Queenstown 9348, New Zealand. Free parking is available at the location. Please ensure you arrive at least 20 minutes before the experience starts. A courtesy coach is available for pickup/drop-off from Queenstown accommodation. Queenstown Snowmobiles' reservation team will let you know where exactly to be and when.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Passport or ID card
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Minimum numbers apply and a maximum of 6 passengers per tour
- You must be 15 years old or over to ride your own snowmobile (proof of age may be required)
- You will not fly or snowmobile if the weather makes it unsafe. Please call the Queenstown Snowmobiles to check the weather beforehand. At the time of your weather call, you will be offered an alternative day and time to join the tour again if it cannot take place at your booked time. If you are unable to reschedule to another day, a full refund will be given.