Paraglide off the snow from the summit of Coronet Peak with a highly experienced instructor from the highest paragliding take off in New Zealand. If you've ever wanted to fly a paraglider & you feel comfortable in the air, ask your pilot for the controls
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Czech
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Reasonable level of fitness is required (being able to do a short run on take off)
- Minimum passenger weight is 20 kilograms, maximum passenger weight 105 kilograms, minimum height 80 centimeters
- It is important for all customers to declare any of the below medical conditions (Please note this does not necessarily exclude a person from doing our activities): Pregnancy, heart condition, recent sprains or muscular injuries, panic/anxiety attacks, high/low blood pressure, bone disorders, fragile skin, dislocations, diabetes, epilepsy, prosthetics, neurological disorders, disabilities, physical impairment, motion sickness
- The friendly and highly qualified team is run by Angus Tapper, 4-time Paragliding Champion and runner up in the 2010 National Hang gliding Championships, he has over 30 years aviation experience
- A courtesy van will pick you up from the purpose built landing site, which has a cafe that offers hot food and drinks