Learn about the origins of chocolate and the Aztec and Mayan techniques of chocolate-making at Stingray Beach. Create your own chocolate bar, try a chocolate and wine pairing, and sip on a chocolate martini.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point is at the beach club "Stingray Beach" located next to the Blue Angel Hotel. The address is: Km. 2.8, Av. Rafael E. Melgar S/N, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Guests with chocolate or nut allergies should not take this tour
- The meeting location is only 5 minutes away from all piers and downtown if taking a taxi