Discover an interactive, all-sensory cultural experience where you will be immersed in Mayan culture. Learn about chocolate’s rich history, visit a Mayan hut, stroll through botanical gardens, and enjoy a chocolate tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Gratuities are optional and not included
- Please bring cash if you wish to buy drinks or additional food from the bar