Visit the Guayasamín House Museum and Capilla del Hombre, and learn about the life and work of famous Ecuadorian artist, Oswaldo Guayasamín. See pre-Columbian archaeological objects, colonial artifacts, and a comprehensive collection of Guayasamín's work.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Address: Mariano Calvache E18-94 y Lorenzo Chávez, Bellavista, Quito Walking: Although it is located in a very centric place in the city, there is a steep climb to reach the center. If you're up for the hiking challenge, go to 6 de Diciembre and Bosmediano and go up the cobbled street. Once you arrive at the TV channel Ecuavisa office, turn right and keep going up until you reach the destination. By bus: You can take the line "Vencedores de Bellavista", which runs along Avenida Eloy Alfaro before starting the ascent. This line does not run on Sundays.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Museum admission includes guided tours available in Spanish and English, starting every 20 minutes. The tour is about 45 minutes per museum, the recommendation is to schedule at least 2 hours for this visit.
- The attraction features lockers for backpacks or luggage. Photography is not allowed inside the museum, but you can photograph the exterior and gardens
- Please bring a government-issued photo ID, such as a passport or driver's license for entry
- There is no entrance charge for children 11 and under