Experience the highlights of Quito's colonial district and the off-the-beaten-path gems. Discover a favorite local market and savor exotic fruit, try the best local food, chocolate, and coffee.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from hotels located in La Floresta, Centro Histórico, Mariscal Sucre, Gonzalez Suares, and Iñaquito. Please be at your hotel lobby 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point is Teatro Bolivar. That is Oe 2-43 Eugenio Espejo street. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The tour is approximately 3 kilometers of walking