Explore the coolest side of Quito's urban-art scene. Discover mind-blowing pieces from local and foreign artists on a guided tour in English and Spanish. Finish off with a local craft beer in one of the best bars in town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from hotels located in La Floresta, Centro Histórico, Mariscal Sucre, Gonzalez Suares, and Iñaquito. Please be in your hotel lobby 15 minutes before the pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Conde Mosca Bookshop: Quito 170102, Ecuador. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility