Depart from Raglan Wharf and explore Raglan's Whaingaroa Harbour Conservation Area. Check out the marine wildlife, ancient limestone formations, and beautiful coastline on this nature cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Maori
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The boat will be on the jetty to the right, opposite Raglan Fish.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The cruise is dependent on favorable weather conditions
- Minimum numbers are required in order for this tour to operate
- The cruise is suitable for all ages and levels of physical ability including wheelchair users
- Pets are not allowed