Discover K'gari (Fraser Island), cruise the sand tracks, visit Lake McKenzie, walk through rainforests, float down Eli Creek, and see the Maheno shipwreck in a comfortable and air-conditioned coach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Pickup included
- There are 2 pickup points: 1. Shell Service Station, 36 Rainbow Beach Rd, Rainbow Beach QLD 4581, Australia - Please wait for the bus 10 minutes before the pickup time, directly in front of the shop, our bus will pick you up from here at 7.45am. 2. Freedom Rainbow Beach, 20 Spectrum St, Rainbow Beach QLD 4581, Australia - Please wait for the bus 10 minutes before the pickup time, directly opposite the accommodation at the bus stop, our bus will pick you up from here at 7.45am.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Reusable water bottle
- Child safety seat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Please note that Queensland law requires all guests travelling on our coaches to wear seat belts at all times, failure to do so could result in a Queensland Government fine.
- If English is your second language, a foreign language guide app is available to download. Please download it before your arrival
- Children under the age of 1 cannot join the tour