Spend a full day in paradise and discover K'gari (Fraser Island). Cross sand tracks, visit Lake McKenzie, walk through rainforests, float down Eli Creek, and see the Maheno shipwreck.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting at the Shell Petrol Station Rainbow Beach at 7:45 AM. Please arrive 10-minutes before the pickup time. If you wish to change your pickup location, please contact the local operator on 1800 678 431 or +61 7 4194 9300 at least 48-hours prior to the tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Reusable water bottle
- Child safety seat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- If English is your second language, a foreign language app is available for download