Go on a 2-day adventure on K'gari (Fraser Island). Discover where the rainforest grows in the sand and see dingoes and native animals roam free. Visit freshwater lakes in golden dunes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting at the Shell Petrol Station Rainbow Beach at 7:45 AM. Please arrive 10-minutes before the pickup time. If you wish to change your pickup location, please contact the local operator on 1800 678 431 or +61 7 4194 9300 at least 48-hours prior to the tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Child safety seat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Triple, double/twin, and single rooms are available at K'gari Beach Resort
- Each room has a private ensuite, TV and private deck
- If English is your second language, a foreign language app is available for download
- Water is provided, but please bring a bottle if possible
- Focused on increased guest comfort, this tour includes a maximum of 24 guests and upgraded accommodation to Standard Hotel Rooms at K'gari Beach Resort
- The resort offers many facilities for guest use, however, at the end of the day the best place to unwind is at the beach
- Please note we do not carry children under the age of 1 and no refund will be given.