Discover the beautiful city of Amsterdam on a classic boat with this covered canal cruise. Sail past city sights like the Maritime Museum, the Golden Bend, and the Anne Frank House.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your cruise crew at the dock directly across the road from the Anne Frank House. Look for the activity provider's boat with orange and gray cushions on deck. You can reach the meeting point by taking the number 13 or 17 trams to the Westermarkt stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This experience is not suitable for party people
- Cruises before July 1, 2022 will last 75 minutes instead of 60 minutes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- A fairly big step has to be made into the boat, the stewards will assist you with this
- You are always welcome to cancel your ticket if it rains and you'd rather stay inside