Explore Iceland´s nighttime wilderness on a guided trip from Reykjavik. Witness the glorious northern lights, hunt for Aurora Borealis with your group, and get a photoshoot done under the stars.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be ready to depart 30 minutes before departure Pickup starts 30 minutes before departure and lasts 30 minutes, please allow this time for guide to pick up all travelers going on the tour The guide will pick you up at designated bus stop or at an arranged meeting place If you cannot find your bus stop on the list please contact us and arrange for your pickup at firstname.lastname@example.org
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- A little note on the Northern Lights, they are fickle and elusive. They are very common in Iceland but alas cannot be promised by anyone so in order to make sure that you get another chance to see them we will take you a second time if your first time out turned out to be only stargazing. This re-use ticket is valid for two years after purchase.
- If the tour is canceled and you are not able to make a reschedule before you leave we will refund fully!