Explore the inner workings of a volcanic eruption on a bus trip to the Raufarhólshellir lava tube. Walk in the path of lava flow from the eruption of Leitahraun about 5,200 years ago. Experience a sensory adventure as you marvel at the colors and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
BSI Bus Terminal. Please be ready at the BSI Bus Terminal 15 minutes prior to the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please dress warmly and wear sturdy footwear