Hike around the largest glacier in Europe with a knowledgeable guide who will provide you with fascinating facts along the way. Experience the cascading ice fall of Falljokul Glacier crashing down from Vatnajokull ice cap during a five-hour adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Starting times 9:20 AM, 10:40 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- View Vatnajökull Glacier, the largest glacier in Europe
- Learn fascinating facts from your certified guide
- See the ice fall of Falljokul Glacier
- Enjoy a small group setting
- Certified tour guide
- Necessary gear
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Arctic Adventures Booking Hut, Skaftafell National Park. It's the gray house with the turf roof.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bring warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, head wear, gloves, a water bottle, and snacks.
- Good hiking shoes are also recommended.
- Waterproof clothing and hiking boots can be rented (subject to availability).
- Minimum age for this tour is 14 years.