Hike around the largest glacier in Europe with a knowledgeable guide who will provide you with fascinating facts along the way. Experience the cascading ice fall of Falljokul Glacier crashing down from Vatnajokull ice cap during a five-hour adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Arctic Adventures booking hut in Skaftafell National Park. Look for the gray house with the turf roof.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bring warm outdoor clothing, a waterproof jacket and pants, head wear, gloves, a water bottle, and snacks
- Good hiking shoes are also recommended
- Waterproof clothing and hiking boots can be rented (subject to availability)
- Minimum age for this tour is 14 years
- In order to attach crampons to the hiking shoes, the minimum shoe size of the participant to join the tour is 35 EU, and the largest shoe size is 50 EU