Visit the magical sights of the famous Golden Circle, Gullfoss Waterfall, Geysir and Thingvellir National Park before heading out on a hunt for the dancing Northern Lights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour is a combination of 2 separate tours. The popular afternoon Golden Circle tour and an evening Northern Lights tour. You are dropped off downtown in Reykjavík, close to cafés and restaurants in between the 2 tours where you have time to enjoy dinner before the pick-up outside the City Hall for your northern lights tour at 9:30 PM
- The northern lights are a natural phenomena, the best will be done to ensure lights are visible, but cannot be guaranteed. This phenomena depends upon atmospheric and cloud conditions
- As the success of the northern lights tour is heavily dependent on weather conditions, the operator reserves the right to cancel the northern lights part of the tour until 6:15 PM on the day of the tour. Cancellations are made via email. If the tour goes ahead and no lights are seen clients are offered the chance to join another evening’s departure free of charge upon availability. Note that you need to contact the operator to re-book