Explore the geothermal areas and glacial landscapes of Iceland on a 6-hour bus tour of Gullfoss, Geysir, and Thingvellir National Park. Go to the site of the open-air assembly that ran from 930 to 1798, and see evidence of how the land was cultivated.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The main departure point for Reykjavík Excursion day tours is from the BSI Bus Terminal. Please be ready at the BSI Bus Terminal 15 minutes prior to the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour can be canceled due to bad weather