Discover the incredible landscapes of southern Iceland on this full-day tour from Reykjavik. Experience the Land of Fire and Ice with its waterfalls, volcanoes, and glaciers. Take a walk behind the Seljalandsfoss waterfalls and along a black sand beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The driver/guide will meet your at your hotel.
- Private or small groups available
- Visit the legendary Reynisfjara black sand beach with its basalt columns
- Admire the awesome power of the Skógafoss waterfall
- Take in amazing views of the Eyjafjallajökull Volcano
- Walk behind the unique Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Pickup in Reykjavík
- English-speaking guide
- Transportation to Seljalandsfoss, Skógafoss, and Reynisfjara by bus
- Wi-Fi on board
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Note that pick-ups begin 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure. Please wait outside your hotel or guesthouse for the bus, and bring your voucher with you. Be sure to provide your hotel details in advance.
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult.