This walking beer tour will take you to three of Reykjavik’s best bars to sample 10 of Iceland’s delicious craft beers, most of which you can only find in Iceland! Or, try out 5 snaps and spirits and learn about the bizarre history of beer in Iceland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Taste 10 unique Icelandic craft beers or 5 different schnaps and spirits
- Visit an iconic craft brew bar and try out a beer you won't find anywhere else
- Go on a fun and entertaining walk
- Get oriented in the Reykjavik city center
- 10 craft beer or 5 snaps and spirits samples
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pregnant women
- People under 20 years
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Outside Center Hotel Plaza, Aðalstræti 7, 101 Reykjavík, IcelandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Wear layers, this is Iceland after all.
- All drinks are included in the price of the tour. The legal age to purchase alcohol in Iceland is 20 and therefore the tour only allows people who are 20 or older on this tour.
- (There are no infants or children allowed on this tour because it’s illegal in Iceland to have a person younger than 20 inside the bar).