Visit the Imagine Peace Tower in Iceland on a 2-hour tour dedicated to Yoko Ono and John Lennon’s continuing campaign for world peace. Sail to Viðey Island and hike to the Tower, which lights up the evening sky from October through December.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit the unique Imagine Peace Tower on Viðey Island
- Learn the story of Yoko Ono and John Lennon's campaign for world peace
- Get panoramic views of Reykjavik
- Look out for the Northern Lights
- Screening of a video narrated by Yoko Ono
- Crampons (if needed)
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet at the Elding ticket office right in the heart of Reykjavík, no more than 300 meters (5 minutes) walk from the downtown Tourist Information Centre. Exchange your ticket before heading to the boats. Ægisgarður 5, 101 Reykjavík, IcelandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Since this is an outdoor tour, please dress appropriately. Comfortable shoes are recommended.