Head out of Reykjavik to Íshestar Riding Center in the Reykjavík area on a 1.5 to 2-hour horse riding excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Icelandic
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel or designated bus stop in Reykjavik. Pickup starts 60 minutes before the tour departure time.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Sörlaskeið 26, 220 Hafnafjörður, Iceland. Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All riders must be able to mount the horse by their own strength
- Riding gear (riding boots, riding trousers, jackets, hats, gloves, etc.) needs to be washed (40°C), dry cleaned, or disinfected before arriving in Iceland. Used leather gear may not be brought into the country
- Please note there is a weight limit of 110 kg/240 lbs for this tour
- This tour is ideal for beginners as well as more experienced riders. However if you prefer a more fast-paced tour and are experienced, it is recommended to book the "From Reykjavik: Full-Day Viking Horseback Riding Tour"
- Please remember that pick-up (if option selected) is possible only from hotels or main guesthouses. If you are staying in a private flat, the closest pick-up point will be communicated to you by email
- The age limit is 8 years old