Explore a hidden underground world in the wilderness of Reykjavik, and witness first hand the magical rock formations left behind by volcanic eruptions. Probe the dark lava tunnels and then snorkel in the unique fissures of Silfra.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up is offered from selected Reykjavik pick up points.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please bring warm outdoor clothing, waterproof jacket and pants, head-wear, gloves, warm under clothing (fleece or wool sweater and pants), warm socks, a small towel and a change of clothing
- Good hiking shoes are recommended
- Hiking shoes and waterproofs can be rented from the operator if notified in advance
- If you have a bad eyesight, please wear contact lenses or bring your own prescription goggles, as glasses cannot be worn under goggles
- Due to guide to customer ratio limitations and Thingvellir National Park regulations this tour sells out frequently so book well in advance
- Unfortunately meeting on location is not an option
- Participants must be comfortable in the water and able to swim
- You are unable to participate if you are pregnant, due to the small risk of cold water entering the suit
- The itinerary can vary in order depending on weather conditions and other related factors
- Please read the snorkeling handbook before your tour (link to handbook on the voucher)