Discover the sights in Iceland's Golden Circle on this bus tour and unwind at a natural hot spring in the Secret Lagoon. Follow in the footsteps of Vikings with sights like Strokkur and Gullfoss.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean
- Pickup optional
- •Pickup starts 30 minutes prior to the departure time. Lookout for a green Smartbus. •Each driver has a few stops, so it can take up to 30 minutes to finish picking everyone up, so there is no need to worry if the bus is not there right away. •Pickup is from most hotels, hostels, and guesthouses. In the city center, some areas do not allow buses, so the driver can only stop at certain bus stops. •If you need directions to the nearest bus stop, please visit the city's website (www.busstop.is). •Pickup is not available from Airbnbs or private housing,so it is suggested that you select the nearest hotel address or bus stop and request pickup from there.
Select participants and date
Meet at the centrally-located Reykjavík Terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Children up to 11 years old can travel for free
- Headphones can be purchased on board the bus if needed, but you are encouraged to bring your own if possible
- Please note that pickup from private or rented accommodation is not available