A south coast of Iceland tour in a comfortable and versatile Super Jeep. You will discover a magic land complete with diverse landscapes of farmlands, amazing waterfalls, glaciers, black sand beaches, and spectacular rock formations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickup is from your accommodation in the capital area. Please contact email@example.com to provide your address.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The weather changes quickly in Iceland, so don't be caught unaware
- It is always better to bring a sweater or dress in layers which you can remove if you are too warm
- Bring sturdy shoes for walking/hiking, warm clothing, and outerwear suited to rainy or chilly weather
- Children's car seats are available upon request
- This tour is free of charge for infants under the age of 1
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions (if cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund)
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place