Come onboard a luxury yacht and enjoy whale watching in comfort and style in a family-friendly, small-group environment with 3 panoramic deck areas, a lounge, bar area, and professional staff.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available at hotels or a location of your choice in the Reykjavik area.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the local supplier's sales office at Ægisgarður 5b, Reykjavík.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please wear warm clothes and good footwear
- Please consider that the best time for whale watching in Iceland is during the summer months (from April until September)
- Please note that sightings of wildlife can not be guaranteed. If you are not able to see anything on your tour you will get a complimentary ticket to try again
- Please note that the tour is dependent on correct weather conditions. The captain will make their decision to sail based on many years of experience, always keeping in mind passengers safety and comfort