See the best Iceland has to offer with a package combining 3 of the most popular activities. Travel the Golden Circle to learn Iceland's history. Head to the South Coast to see black beaches and impressive geysers. Hunt for the infamous Northern Lights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Wait for a white minibus marked Iceland guided tours, outside of the hotel lobby or bus stop.
- Learn about the history of Iceland on the Golden Circle Tour
- Visit Black Sand Beach and the many natural wonders of the Iceland's South Coast
- See for yourself the amazing natural phenomenon of the Northern Lights
- Comfortable minibus
- English-speaking driver guide
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel
- 3 tours
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- There are 3 tours included in this package.
- 2 day tours and 1 evening tour.
- This tour is not a tour with an overnight stay, it is 3 tours with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation.
- This package is available from the September 20 to April 15 as the Northern lights are seasonal.
- It is recommended to book the first night possible for the Northern Lights incase of a need to reschedule.