Join a Reykjavik Beer tour to experience Icelandic beer, local beer history, the best bars in Reykjavik, micro breweries and explore beautiful Reykjavik with a fun and knowledgeable local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit four of the most interesting beer venues in Reykjavik
- Explore Reykjavik with a fun & knowledgeable local beer expert
- Taste over 10 amazing Icelandic beers
- Try our most traditional schnapps, Black death or Brennivín in Icelandic
- Visit the fist micro brewery in down town Reykjavik
- Your fun and knowledgable local guide
- All drinks and bar snacks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The meeting location is in the heart of Reykjavik and is easy to find. It will be sent to you in an email after booking :)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The age limit for the Reykjavik Beer Tour is 20 + years.
- Alternative options are of course available for non-drinkers.