Sail along the picturesque east cost of Rhodes on this full-day cruise from Rhodes Town to Lindos Village. Soak up epic views, swim in Anthony Quinn’s Bay and Tsambika Bay, and enjoy three hours of free time to explore the charming Lindos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 - 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- Activity start time is not your actual pickup time. The activity provider will send your location's precise pickup time and place. Check your spam folder as well. Please be ready at the pickup point at least 5 minutes in advance.
Select participants and date
A Manos Going staff member will wait for you at the Mandraki Port (Elefterias Avenue) in front of the fountain outside the Church (Evaggelismos - Church of the Annunciation). You can arrive between 8:00 AM - 8:40 AM. Look for a red sign with the Manos Going logo. You must present your booking confirmation to receive your boarding cards and a map with information.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Your precise pickup time depends on your accommodation.
- The duration of the visits may vary slightly according to weather conditions
- Boat occupancy: 280 passengers, 3 decks, snack bar, bathroom