Discover Rhodes on a guided bus day trip from select locations on the island. Explore Lindos village, savor local wines in Stafyllos, have lunch at a local restaurant, and visit Butterfly Valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup takes place at your hotel or the closest point accessible by bus in the city of Rhodes, Ialysos, Koskinou, Paradeisi, Kremasti, or Faliraki. Look for the Sigma Travel bus. Please be ready for pickup 5 minutes before the activity begins.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- There are 100 steps to climb to visit the Lindos Acropolis, but visiting this destination is optional d.
- If you purchase tickets to the Acropolis, people over 65 have reduced entrance fee but they need to show an ID or passport