Learn about Latvian gastronomy in the largest open-air market in Europe. Sample a selection of more than 20 traditional local food samples as you learn about the history of these massive markets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please wait for your guide under the street number plate 18. It is located just opposite to the Hilton Hotel building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine, as most of the tour is inside the market halls anyway and it is warm there also in the cold winter time
- This tour is not suitable for vegans, but it is suitable for those who are vegetarian or lactose inolerant