Join an amazing full-day kayaking trip through the famous and breathtaking Gauja River Valley. Explore the stunning steep riverbanks, awesome sandstone cliffs, and dense forests of Gauja National Park from a kayak.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Latvian, Lettish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Riga
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Packed lunch
- Water shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Take your lunch-box and daily snacks and drinks with you
- Wear crocs or similar footwear that can get wet and that does not slip away in water, flip-flops are not suitable; you will have to get out of the boat occasionally and river's bottom is stony
- Wear comfortable clothing and be prepared for different weather conditions
- Take sunscreen, swimwear and a towel with you; in the case of appropriate weather, you will be able to stop at several places to take a swim
- There should be at least one person in your boat that can carry the kayak for 50 meters
- All tours are narrated in English, Russian and Latvian