Explore one of the most secluded, unique and well-preserved parts Latvia, Slītere National Park. Join this amazing off-the-beaten-path experience and enjoy the wilderness, gorgeous sandy beaches, vast forests and local traditions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Latvian, Lettish
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Riga or Jūrmala
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Packed lunch
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Bring your lunch-box or daily snacks and drinks with you
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking in nature
- Be prepared for different weather conditions
- Don't forget your swimsuit in case you plan to take this tour in summer
- All the tours are small like-minded group adventures
- Tours are narrated in English, Russian and Latvian; please indicate your preferred language during booking