An educational audio guided tour of the culturally important city of Riga. You will be taken through the flat cobblestone streets where you will see sights such as the historic Riga Castle and the magnificent National Opera House of Riga.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Start the tour from the Rātslaukums 1, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia according to your own schedule.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is advised to wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen, and warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour, no physical guide will accompany you
- This tour is only available in English
- This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for the tours
- Please see your printable voucher for download information
- Please download the mp3 file before you visit