A 5-hour experience through the rainforest at Tijuca National Park. Discover the rainforest around Rio de Janeiro in an easy hike to Pedra Bonita stunning summit, stopping at Vista Chinesa on the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please bring snacks and water (1 to 2 liters) and a small backpack
- Please wear sneakers or hiking boots (no sandals)
- This activity is not recommended for children under 12 years of age, and people with a history of cardiovascular, pulmonary, or any illness/condition incompatible with difficult physical activities
- The hiking part of this experience is approximately 2 hours in duration
- The hike has a round-trip distance of 3.5 kilometers (2.2 miles)
- The hike has an elevation gain of 203 meters (667 feet)
- You must be moderately fit, capable to hike and walk for about 2 hours going up and downhill
- The operator of this tour reserves the right to refuse any participant they believe is unable to endure the hike