Get to the most secluded beaches of Rio, Prainha and Grumari. Take an easy hike in a small group tour in the tropical rainforest and finally rest and enjoy the paradisiac Grumari Beach for 3 hours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided from designated hotels and hostels in the South Zone area. Please check with the local partner to see if this service is possible from your hotel/address. If pickup is not available from your hotel, a nearby meeting point will be provided instead.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please bring:
- Snacks and water (2 to 3 liters)
- Insect repellant
- Small backpack
- Swimwear and towel (for the beach)
- Please wear:
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Sneakers/hiking boots (no sandals!)
- This tour is not recommended for children under 6 years of age; people with a history of cardiovascular, pulmonary, or any illness/condition incompatible with difficult physical activities
- The tour requires reasonable fitness. Children with more than 6 years old are welcome if they enjoy hiking and nature and please also consider the tour is a full day (8 to 9h)
- Hike Details: duration 1.5 hour round-trip distance 2.8 km (1,8 miles). Elevation gain 190m (624ft).
- The operator of this tour reserves the right to refuse any participant that they believe are unable to endure this hike