Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime experience as you fly above the city of Rio de Janeiro in a helicopter. Admire the sights of the city on a 6 or 12-minute flight and enjoy a bird's eye view of the beaches, Christ the Redeemer, and/or Sugarloaf Mountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please, arrive 30 minute before your flight schedule time to Helisight, Av. Borges de Medeiros - Lagoa, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22430-042, Brazil.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- There is a minimum of 3 people per flight. In the unlikely event that the minimum is not reached, you will be offered to wait for more people to arrive, to purchase the empty seats, or a full refund
- It is recommended to call the supplier beforehand to check if weather conditions will prevent the helicopter from flying on that day
- For a private flight, please book the tour for 3-4 people
- All helicopter flights are subject to favorable weather conditions. It is recommended to book for your first available day in Rio and keep an alternative day free so that you have maximum flexibility onto the next available date
- Your flight time may be different from the one requested