Get to know many of the most traditional places in Rio de Janeiro: begin with a tram ride from Downtown to Santa Teresa over the Lapa Aqueduct (“Arcos da Lapa”) and visit the Ruins Park, Selarón Steps, Passeio Público, Cinelândia, and Confeitaria Colombo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- • Hotels in Rio de Janeiro's South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, and Leblon). Passengers lodged in Hostels or B&B will be informed of nearest hotel for pickup/dropoff • Please inform your hotel to arrange your pickup • Pickup time in Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema and Leblon: between 1:10-1:55 PM; drop-off around 06:00 PM • Meeting point for participants not staying in the pickup zone: C2Rio Tours & Travel - Praça do Lido (Rua Ronald de Carvalho, 21 - Copacabana) at 12:45 PM
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Roundtrip transportation available from South Zone (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Leme) hotels via air-conditioned van
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- This tour operates rain or shine
- Maximum group size is 19 people
- Wear comfortable shoes for a walking tour
- Confeitaria Colombo is closed on Sundays
- The Ruins Park is closed from Monday to Wednesday
- This experience requires a minimum number of participants. If the experience is canceled due to lack of participants, the local partner will offer a different date or a full refund