Get back to nature in Tijuca National Park and hike up Pico da Tijuca to reach the highest point in Rio de Janeiro's urban rainforest. Learn the history of the forest at the park museum and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup is available from the following areas in Rio de Janeiro: Copacabana, Ipanema, Barra da Tijuca, and Botafogo.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Despite the altitude, the trail is not steep and provides some of the most spectacular views of the city
- When booking this tour, you attest knowledge of the risk inherent in adventure tourism activities
- The itinerary and order of sightseeing may change due to the weather and/or adverse conditions