Fly over the Mayan jungle on a series of zip lines, snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of an underground river, rappel into a vivid blue cenote, have lunch and witness a local purification ceremony.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Pick up at most hotels in Riviera Maya, Meeting point in downtown Playa del Carmen at Coco Bongo. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet at the Super Akí Tulum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- For safety reasons, hands should be kept free, the use of cameras and recording devices (including cell phones, or tablets) is not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style cameras that attached to a chest or head mount during the excursion
- This expedition operates under all weather conditions
- The order of activities may vary due to daily logistical planning