Enjoy skip-the-ticket-line entry to see the awe-inspiring art and design of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Uncover the important religious history of these buildings with your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the entrance to the Vatican Museum on Viale Vaticano, 00192 Rome. Change your ticket at GUIDED TOUR DESK after the security checkOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- You must cover your shoulders and knees to visit the Vatican and may be refused entry if you do not adhere to the dress code
- St Peter’s Basilica and the Square may be closed on Wednesday mornings due to Papal Audience
- Children under 6 years old go free of charge
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.