Explore the most interesting attractions in Rome avoiding massive entrance lines with your English-speaking guide. Start with the Colosseum and Ancient Rome on the first day and end with Capuchin Crypt and Vatican on the second day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
- Marvel at the sights
- Skip the line
- Learn more from an English-speaking guide
- Skip the line entrance ticket to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- One hour Colosseum Guided Tour
- Skip the line ticket and guided tour of the Capuchin Museum and Crypts
- Skip the line guided tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Transport between the attractions
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Note that entrance to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel is only permitted to visitors dressed appropriately (shoulders and knees must be covered and no hats are allowed).
- St.Peter's Basilica is an active church,therefore unexpected closure may occur.
- No photography or filming is permitted in the Sistine Chapel.
- You must deposit suitcases, large backpacks, and umbrellas in the cloakroom.
- Students aged 18-25 years must have their international student ID cards with them on the day of the visit,children under the age of 18 must have their ID on them on the day of the visit.
- Please be prepared to go through an airport-style security check in order to access the Colosseum.
- Be sure to bring a valid ID.